Thursday 31 January 2008

5 February

First very many apologies if you turned up on Tuesday there. I sent emails to your HTs on Friday listing all the names as the other class was off too, posted it here and then thought to email your home emails as well so thought I had it covered. I realise now that not everyone is as attached to your computer and emails as I am.

Anyway this week Ann McDaid will be doing her module 1 input which will probably be no more than 40 minutes. Anyone in Module 2 should benefit from this unless they did year 4 option with Ann last year. I'll ask Laure to prepare some reading passages for pronunciation practice as an alternative.

Homework: prepare a simple game/activity on the subject of food. You don't have to explain it all in French we can go over that together. Aim is to have a bank of activities that we can share (ideally digitally so bring it on a stick or email it) Do not spend hours on this!

No comments: